“See that you also excel in this grace of giving.” 2 Corinthians 8:7
- Until we obtain our own Charity number for St Patrick’s Mission Hospital and a separate bank account, all funds will be lodged in Belvoir Parish No 3 Account. Currently all administration costs of raising funds for the Hospital are met by Belvoir Parish. None of your donation is taken for administration costs.
- TO PAY BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD:- Please click the icon below to donate via paypal. Pay Pal charges us 20p for every transaction and 3.2% of the total amount.So for example if you give £1 to us we receive only 77p. If you give £10 we receive £9.50. If you can only give a small amount it is best therefore to save it until you have a larger amount. Pay Pal works out cheaper than other similar companies.
- TO PAY BY CHEQUE:- Please make it out to:-“Belvoir Parish No 3 Account. India” and you can be sure that 100% of your donation will be used to fund the hospital.
- TO PAY BY STANDING ORDER:- This is the most useful form of giving. Please download the Standing Order Mandate and give to your Bank.
- If you are a UK TAX PAYER please SIGN the Gift Aid Form so that we may be able to claim back tax relief, all of which will go to funding St Patrick’s Mission Hospital.
Please post to The Administrator, 21 Dunseverick Ave, Belfast, BT8 7QN.
Thank you for your donation. May the Lord bless you.