“Remember this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written: ‘They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor; their righteousness endures for ever.’ Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.” 2 Corinthians 9: 6 – 11
“Are you a cheerful giver or a fearful giver? When you make giving to God your first priority, you don’t have to fear. When you partner with God, He rewards you abundantly for every good deed. When you view your money from God’s perspective, the thing to fear isn’t giving away too much, but sowing too little!” (Bob Gass)
“See that you also excel in this grace of giving.” 2 Corinthians 8:7
- All funds are lodged in Belvoir Parish No 3 Account. Currently all administration costs of raising funds for the Hospital are met by Belvoir Parish. None of your donation is taken for administration costs.
- TO PAY BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD:- Please click the icon below to donate via paypal. Pay Pal charges us 20p for every transaction and 3.2% of the total amount.So for example if you give £1 to us we receive only 77p. If you give £10 we receive £9.50. If you can only give a small amount it is best therefore to save it until you have a larger amount. Pay Pal works out cheaper than other similar companies.
- TO PAY BY CHEQUE:- Please make it out to:-“Belvoir Parish No 3 Account. India” and you can be sure that 100% of your donation will be used to fund the hospital.
- TO PAY BY STANDING ORDER:- This is the most useful form of giving. Please download the Standing Order Mandate and give to your Bank.
- If you are a UK TAX PAYER please SIGN the Gift Aid Form so that we may be able to claim back tax relief, all of which will go to funding St Patrick’s Mission Hospital.
Please post to The Administrator, 21 Dunseverick Ave, Belfast, BT8 7QN.
Thank you for your donation. May the Lord bless you.
ICMC and St Patrick’s Mission Hopsital are committed to FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY. The ICMC is run locally by an Indian Board of Directors and is supported by an International Board of Directors, of whom Nicholas Wainwright is the President. His own website is http://www.shiningfaces.org .
Donations for the hospital are currently channeled through a separate church account (Belvoir Parish No 3 Account). You can be confident that all of the money donated to the No 3 account goes towards the Hospital and none for administration costs, which are entirely borne by Belvoir Parish. (UK Registered Charity XN83371)
You may also see the ICMC accounts below along with the estimate for the building of the hospital
Please see audited accounts here:-