Being involved in this project will provide you and your church with several special opportunities:-
- HOSPITAL – to build, equip and support a 350 bed, Christian run, hospital in an area of acute need.
- RELATIONSHIP – to develop a long-term working relationship with Christians in India.
- ACTION – to make short-term mission trips and engage in a variety of practical activities that benefit the ICMC and those who visit.
- YOUTH – to enable young people aged 16+ to go on short-term mission trips and encounter a vibrant Church working hard to live out the Gospel in a loving and practical way.
- RENEWAL OF FAITH- as people on the margins of the church catch a vision of the Kingdom of God in loving action.
‘Then the King will say to those on his right, “Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was ill and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.” Matthew 25: 34-36
“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress….” James 1:27